Tuesday 25 September 2012

My inglot lipstick refills

Hello lovely people,I am very happy with my recent online purchase which was inglot lipstick refills.I have read so much about them so i thought to give a try n i bought six of them.here they are:

They are very nicely packaged in these plastics cover and are very safe in them too.
shades l-r in top row -10,33,56
second  row l-r-73,83,86
shades-10,33,56

shades-73,83,86
All the shades are very pretty and very pigmented,color payoff is very good. They have a very pleasant fragrance which gradually fades.I am thinking of adding more shades to my collection.


Anu

5 comments:

  1. hey that's a cool pack of the refills. I find them a bit unhygienic. But they are too pretty and lovely shades to miss:):)
    I am already drooling.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnx for visting ny blog and no they are quite safe in these small packets or you can keep them in a pallette but they are very good and worth trying:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. then, I prefer them in a palette then :D

      Delete
  3. Oh i love 33! Its such a pretty shade

    ReplyDelete